Shimmer and Shine is a TV series on Nick Jr. & if you have toddlers, then chances are that you’ve seen the show! Leah (Alina Foley of Nickelodeon’s “School of Rock” TV show) works with twin genies, Shimmer & Shine. Shimmer is voiced by Eva Bella, while Isabella Crovetti (you may have recently seen her on the TV show “Colony”) is the voice of Shine.
Twin genies, Shimmer & Shine, have a magical new DVD “Shimmer and Shine: Magical Pets of Zahramay Falls” coming out in late August!
In this magical DVD collection, viewers are introduced to Shimmer and Shine’s exotic animal friends including a rainbow tiger, a color-changing fox and more! Fans can join their favorite genies-in-training and their fur-ever friends as they compete in a talent show, rescue stolen jewels and swing from vines to cure a case of Dragon Pox. No matter the circumstances, Shimmer and Shine are ready to use teamwork to solve any problems that come their way.
Check out the catchy theme song of “Shimmer and Shine!”
“Shimmer and Shine: Magical Pets of Zahramay Falls” includes the following episodes:
- Untamed Talent: Leah’s Fox, Tala, Nahal, and Zayne all compete in the Zahramay Falls Pet Talent Show to win a wish from Princess Samira. Zeta enters Nazboo in the talent show and cheats to help him win so that she can have the prize for herself, but her plan backfires.
- Pet Bedroom: When Tala and Nahal accidentally get loose in Zahramay Falls, Leah and Parisa must track them down before Shimmer and Shine notice they’re gone.
- Zany Ziffilon: Zac offers to pick a pet for Kaz and wishes up a Ziffilon (part lion, part eagle). The pet isn’t exactly what Kaz imagined; he’s huge, he’s clumsy, and worst of all, he pounces on everything! When the Ziffilon runs away, the gang must venture out to bring him back before he causes any trouble.
- Now You See Her: After Zeta captures a rare Zahramay fox with color-changing fur, she uses the fur to make an invisibility potion so that she can steal gems from Samira. Now, it’s up to the girls to save Samira’s jewels and give the fox a new home.
- Dragon Pox: Nazboo is sick with a case of Dragon Pox and the only thing that can cure him is a magical dragon pepper from a dragon pepper tree. Leah, Shimmer and Shine must use some clever thinking to get the tree to give up the goods.
- Bungle in the Jungle: Samira sends Shimmer and Shine to find the legendary Jungle Gem which is hidden in an abandoned temple deep in the jungle. Once in the jungle, Leah, Shimmer and Shine, along with Tala and Nahal, find themselves dealing with glittery quicksand, colorful insect creatures and a giant tiger as they hunt for the hidden gem.
- Potion Control: When a potion mixing lesson goes awry and Samira is nowhere to be found, the girls turn to Zeta for help.
- Boom Zahra-Mom: When Zeta accidentally grabs the wrong egg for a potion, a baby bird hatches and thinks Zeta is her mama. The girls must help Zeta return the bird to its nest before the bird’s real mom finds out.
“Shimmer and Shine: Magical Pets of Zahramay Falls” will be available on DVD on August 22, 2017, for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
How would you like to win the “Shimmer and Shine: Magical Pets of Zahramay Falls” DVD?
One Real Mom of SFV reader will win this prize pack. Please enter below for a chance to win.
Rules: United States Residents ONLY. One prize per household. One winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be chosen via RaffleCopter. The prize will be fulfilled directly by the sponsor. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to Nickelodeon Home Entertainment & Paramount for sponsoring this giveaway contest!
So tell me, if you win the contest, who will you give the DVD to?
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was received for this post. Nickelodeon Home Entertainment is generously sponsoring this giveaway contest. The images shown in this post are used with permission. As always, my opinions are 100% my own.