Ok, so you may be wondering why I am blogging about a dessert expo that is in Orange County. Although I am based in “The Valley” (that’s the 818 area code of SoCal), I do travel to Orange County quite a bit. I have family that lives down there AND for those who follow me on Instagram & Twitter, you know that I am at Disneyland quite a bit (shout out to passholders!)
I am excited to bring you the 411 of what looks to be an amazing Fall event in the OC (yes I call it that even though my cousins who live there do NOT use that term)! Here are the deets to the CAKE – Sweets & Treats Expo which takes place on Saturday & Sunday, October 17 & 18!!
So what is happening at CAKE the Sweets & Party Expo?!
- Tons of sweet samples from amazing vendors like Radiant Cakes, Gracie Stone Sweets & Albert’s Petite Sweets
- Meet & greet Party in the Party Style Lounge with Author Gemma Touchstone – Signing her new book PARTY STYLE
- Decorate cupcake’s with Baking With Melissa – tickets still available
- VIPs spend 2 exclusive hours 9am-11am Saturday morning or hang out in the VIP lounge sponsored by Party Pieces Perry
- Demo’s on the Main Stage every hour
- Door Prizes on the Main Stage every hour
- Classes & Private Demos available to learn tricks of the trade
- See all the exhibitors (check out what is happening by clicking to the event website which contains the schedule).
Admission Tickets include – Access to the show floor – samples – fun – and main stage demos every hour. You can click on my special Friends & Family link to get $5 tickets. That’s right, $5 tickets for Real Mom of the SFV readers! Just click this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cake-expo-private-demos-fun-classes-tickets-16852681825 & scroll down for the Friends & Family Ticket choice!
Might I add that you’ll want to visit the Club MomMe section which has been appropriately titled the “Kids Create Zone.” Having worked with Rachel Pitzel, the Founding MomMe, I know her events are always special & unique for families!
Although…if you want the most Bang for your buck, then go VIP!
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Special VIP & Media only hours Saturday 9am – 11am
- Access to the VIP lounge
- Swag Bag Valued at $350.00
- Autographed copy of the new book Party Style
- Raffle Tickets
- Water Tickets
- Fun things being added by the sponsors every day!
This two-day event looks to be really fun & I can’t wait to attend it! Hope to see you there…
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was received for this post. I will be attending the CAKE – Sweets & Treats Expo as a member of the media. The images used in this blog post are used with permission. As always, my opinions are 100% my own.
GiGi Eats says
OMG THIS SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE’S DREAM COME TRUE – except mine, LOL since I cannot eat sugar and sweets! 🙁
GiGi Eats recently posted…A Pie That Will Make You Cream
Awww…maybe they will have sugar-free &/or dairy-free options?
Ooo-la-la. Take loads of pics when you go! :O)
You bet I will Christie! 🙂
Wow, this seems like a great event to go to!! Thanks for the info!
It does seem like a fab event & at $5 per ticket, it’s a bargain!