Who doesn’t love chocolate & pastries? Wouldn’t you just love to view & sample the best desserts made by the worlds best chefs, chocolatiers, chocolate makers & pastry chefs? I know I would. Well imagine an event that features the BEST chocolate & pastry chefs in Los Angeles. That event, my friends, is Indulge LA – Los Angeles Chocolate and Pastry Show.
Some of the highlights for the December 2015 event include:
- An all inclusive Chocolate Festival and Pastry Show featuring sweet and savory culinary creations from best chocolate and pastry chefs. Unlimited champagne, wines, beers and spirits are served.
- Event is open to all ages.
- Event is on December 27, 2015 beginning at 1:00 PM for VIP and 2:00 PM for GA.
- Parking will NOT be validated. Valet is available as well as self-park.
- Event is held at Olympic Collection 11301 Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90064.
- Fund raising event with part of proceeds for St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
- Entertainment with DJ.
You can get a sample taste (no pun intended) of last year’s event by viewing this short video:
Among the celebrity chefs this year are MOF World Pastry Champion Stephane Treand & World Champion Chocolatier Jean Marie Auboine. They will come together to put on a visual heaven in Los Angeles filled with sweet delights paired with the world’s top champagnes, wines & spirits.
In years past, Indulge Los Angeles has attracted thousands of chocolate and dessert lovers from across the country. They are expecting another great turn-out this holiday season. Not only is this a great event for foodies, but there is a social good component too as Indulge LA will benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
If you would like to buy tickets or get more info on Indulge LA, check out the website here. Also don’t forget to “like” their Facebook page so that you get their latest updates. Hope to see you there!
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was received for this post. I will be attending the Indulge LA event as a member of the media. The images shown in this post are used with permission. As always, my opinions are 100% my own.
I’d love to connect with you Jennifer, these events look so much fun!
Danica recently posted…Christmas Gift Ideas for Parents with Toddlers
Hope to see you Danica at an event in the future! 🙂
Can’t wait to see you there!
Looking forward to it Julie! 🙂
Gabriella Lizzoli says
can’t wait for indulge 2016!
You should definitely try to attend!