“Magic of Lights” will make its Southern California debut at the Angel Stadium parking lot, home of the Los Angeles Angels.
“Magic of Lights” will feature dozens of displays, illuminated canopies and digital animation, all constructed with thousands of individual LED lights.
“Magic of Lights” is produced by FunGuys Events and shines daily from 5pm to 10pm starting beginning Friday, November 19th through Sunday, December 26th.
Inside the comfort of their own vehicle, guests will enjoy the tour’s brand-new displays including Prehistoric Christmas, Big Foot Monster Trucks and the Snow Flurry Tunnel, as well as Magic of Lights favorites including the 12 Days of Christmas, Toyland and the Enchanting Tunnel of Lights.
Created with nearly one million sparkling lights, “Magic of Lights is a nostalgic and festive experience for guests of all ages.
About “Magic of Lights”:
- 2+ million lights per Magic of Lights event
- 12.6 miles of light cord per Magic of Lights event
- 3,750 manhours to set up each Magic of Lights event
- The steel displays are designed, bent, cut and welded into about 800 frames that are combined in different configurations to create each show’s giant winter holiday scenes. each frame of each scene is designed using the latest CAD technology and hand built in-house from 15 pages of design specifications each.
- Each magic of light shows uses about 10 miles of steel to build the displays and 10 miles of LED lighting installed inside the displays, there are 10 different colors of LED bulbs used in the shows.
- Scenes are as high as 32 ft tall and as long as several hundred feet.
For more information on “Magic of Lights” in Anaheim, check out the website here. Tickets for this festive holiday event are on sale now and can be purchased for an assigned date starting at just $25 per vehicle. For a complete schedule and to purchase tickets, visit MagicOfLights.com/Anaheim. NOTE: Tickets must be purchased in advance online and will not be available for purchase at the gate.
How would you like to win tickets to see the “Magic of Lights” in Anaheim?
One Real Mom of SFV reader will win tickets to enter this immersive experience! Please enter below for a chance to win.
**Winner will be chosen on November 11, 2021.**
Rules: Southern California Residents ONLY. One winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be chosen via RaffleCopter. The prize will be fulfilled directly by the sponsor. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to send me an email to email@example.com.
So tell me, if you win, who will you take with you?
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was received for this post. This blog post is for informational purposes only. Images shown in this post are used with permission. As always, my opinions are 100% my own.