The following post is sponsored by First Aid Shot Therapy. All opinions are 100% my own.
We are smack–dab in the middle of cold & flu season, not to mention prime-time holiday festivities and binge eating fests that can trigger heartburn. However before you reach for the aspirin or that turquoise blue bottle with the name that rhymes with “Atlanta,” you’ll want to read about F.A.S.T. which is also known as First Aid Shot Therapy.
First off, did you know that a significant number of Americans have problems swallowing pills? I know when I took prenatal vitamins (many moons ago), those things were huge & I had to get a pill cutter so that I could cut those “horse pills” in half! Recently I bought a bottle of Vitamin C (non-chewable kind) that was on sale & they were really big pills! That pill cutter sure came in handy. But back to First Aid Shot Therapy… 🙂 Since this is a single-dose liquid medicine, it can provide fast-acting relief for your most common everyday symptoms such as headache pain, heartburn, the common cold & it can even provide hangover relief!
Some interesting facts about First Aid Shot Therapy (F.A.S.T):
- F.A.S.T. products were developed in the F.A.S.T. Labs™ by world-leading physicians.
- The F.A.S.T. range of products are made in the USA.
- No pills, no water, no mess – just open your F.A.S.T. & swallow!
- F.A.S.T.’s easy to use shot format will provide you with F.A.S.T. Liquid Relief™ that starts working in minutes.
- Scientific studies have shown that liquid pain formats can be absorbed into the bloodstream up to 5 times more quickly than aspirin.
[Disclaimer: I am not a health care professional. If you have any questions or concerns about First Aid Shot Therapy as it relates to your health, please consult with a physician or other health-care professional to determine if this is right for you.]
There are four types of First Aid Shot Therapy products:
- F.A.S.T. Cold Relief helps to suppress coughs, relieve congestion & soothe sore throats. It also has an elderberry & menthol flavor
- F.A.S.T. Heartburn Relief quickly relieves your heartburn symptoms & has a soothing chocolate & peppermint flavor.
- F.A.S.T. Pain Relief helps ease your pain by combining choline salicylate (a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug – NSAID) & caffeine (pain relief aid). It has a berry-tasting flavor.
- Last but not least is the F.A.S.T. Hangover Relief. This First Aid Shot Therapy product relieves your hangover pain symptoms & has a citrus flavor.
So let’s say that you are hitting the town on New Year’s Eve & you have a have sneaking suspicion that you will overindulge in food and/or drink. Just throw in a First Aid Shot Therapy into your purse & you’ll be good to go! No need to search for pills & water to wash your medicine down. It is easy to consume & gives fast relief.
You can purchase First Aid Shot Therapy online through their website here or you can buy it through Amazon. All four products contain FDA-compliant active ingredients. Each First Aid Shot Therapy product contains 40ml of liquid.
How would you like to win a sample pack of First Aid Shot Therapy? The sample pack comes with all four products. One Real Mom of SFV reader will win a sample pack. Please enter below for a chance to win!
Rules: Southern California Residents ONLY. No purchase necessary to enter. One winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be chosen via RaffleCopter. The prize will be fulfilled directly from the sponsor. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to send me an email to email@example.com
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, which means that I was provided compensation and/or product in exchange for this post. All images & opinions are 100% my own.