The world famous Harlem Globetrotters are coming to Los Angeles for their 90th Anniversary World Tour!
Did you know that they have been providing smiles, sportsmanship & service to millions of people worldwide for 90 years? I had no idea that they have been around that long either! I’ve always admired the Harlem Globetrotters technique & skills. Those crazy dunks, spins & flips are super cool!
On the court, the Globetrotters’ 90-year celebration will feature some of the greatest athletes and entertainers on the planet. With a star-studded roster featuring Big Easy Lofton, Ant Atkinson, Hi-Lite Bruton, Thunder Law, Bull Bullard and Cheese Chisholm– plus female stars TNT Maddox and Sweet J Ekworomadu – the Globetrotters’ one-of-a-kind show is unrivaled in the world of family entertainment. Every game will showcase incredible ball handling wizardry, rim-rattling dunks, trick shots, hilarious comedy and unequaled fan interaction. Autograph signing gets underway post game.
The Globetrotters’ LA area game schedule is as follows:
- Anaheim at Honda Center on Saturday, Feb. 13, at 1 p.m., and 7 p.m., and on Sunday, Feb. 14, 2016, at 2 p.m.
- Mission Viejo at the Saddleback College Gym on Tuesday, Feb. 16, at 7 p.m., and Monday, Feb. 22, at 7 p.m.
- Santa Barbara at the UCSB Events Center on Wednesday, Feb. 17, at 7pm.
- Ontario at Citizens Business Bank Arena on Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016, at 2 p.m., and 7 p.m.
- Los Angeles at the Staples Center on Sunday, Feb. 21, 2016, at 12:30 p.m., and 5:45 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at harlemglobetrotters.com.
How would you like to win a family 4-pack of tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles? Here is your chance! Please enter below for a chance to win.
Rules: Southern California Residents ONLY. One winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be chosen via RaffleCopter. The prize will be mailed out by Real Mom of SFV. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was received for this post. Images shown in this post are used with permission. As always, my opinions are 100% my own.