I don’t know about you, but I am ready for cooler temps, sweater weather, all things Pumpkin Spice and of course…Halloween! Guess who is back to help SoCal folks enjoy the holiday? It’s Haunt ’O ween LA, located in the San Fernando Valley!
Haunt ’O ween LA welcomes families to interact and engage with EVERYTHING Halloween has to offer, all in one place!
They will have pumpkin picking and carving, trick-or-treating, face painting, performances, games, food trucks and so much more!
In a nutshell, Haunt ‘O Ween will offer:
- Candy from 10–12 houses in the Town of Haunt ‘O Ween
- 150,000 sq ft. full of performances, games, decorations and displays
- Food and drinks from food trucks and a bar (beer & wine only, plus sodas, lemonades and more)!
- Free parking on site
- They will have vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free treats available.
- There will be several food trucks with shaded seating offered throughout the entire experience.
- Haunt ‘O Ween recommends arriving 15 minutes early to allow an ample amount of time to park and walk over to check-in.
- The event is kid-friendly and open to ALL ages. The experience will be curated for all age groups – nothing will scare your tiny trick-or-treater!
- This is a COVID-secure venue with safety and hygiene measures in place. All local regulations and safety practices will be adhered to.
Sounds great, but what about the details?
6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(Local SFV peeps know this as the old Promenade shopping center.)
HOW DO I GET TICKETS?
Tickets go on sale on Wednesday, August 25th at 9am! You can join the wait list here.
For event information visit: https://socalhauntoween.com/ and to get the latest details, check out their Facebook page here.
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was received for this post. This blog post is for informational purposes. All images are used with permission. As always, my opinions are 100% my own.
Patricia Barraclough says
What a wonderful thing for a community to do. It is too bad that my granddaughter lives too far away to participate. I am not sure what she has in her area, but I will be checking. The small town where we live has a town-wide Halloween event with Trick Or Treating at the shops on Main Street with characters roaming the area and a haunted alley or 2.