Guess what dropped today, Ant-Man fans? It’s time to size up your collection because “Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania” is available to purchase from all major digital retailers!
For those who are not familiar with “Ant-Man and the Wasp” series or who need a refresher (it’s been 5 years since the last movie), check out this synopsis:
Super Heroes Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and The Wasp. Together, with Hope’s parents Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer) and Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), and Scott’s daughter Cassie Lang (Kathryn Newton), the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought possible. Directed by Peyton Reed and produced by Kevin Feige and Stephen Broussard, Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania also stars Jonathan Majors as Kang, David Dastmalchian as Veb, Katy O’Brian as Jentorra, William Jackson Harper as Quaz and Bill Murray as Lord Krylar.
Marvel Studios’ “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” arrives on Digital today (April 18) and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on May 16. Fans can add the film to their collection and access exclusive bonus content (over 2 hours of never-before-seen bonus features) including deleted scenes, a gag reel and audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.
Speaking of bonus features, check out what is included in the digital release and Blu-ray/DVD!
- Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania”.
- Watch the film with audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.
- All in the Family – Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer discuss the complex layers and secrets – yet incredibly strong bond of this heroic family.
- Formidable Foes – Discover how Jonathan Majors, Bill Murray and Corey Stoll bring gravitas to the villains of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Learn more about how Kang brings a Thanos-level threat to this adventure and the larger MCU.
- Drink The Ooze – Upon entering the Quantum Realm, Scott Lang nervously drinks the ooze.
- I Have Holes – Veb expresses great excitement when he discovers he finally has holes.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
I don’t know about you, but I’m a big fan of Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly (as Hope Van Dyne) Michelle Pfeiffer (as Janet Van Dyne) and Michael Douglas (as Hank Pym). Since I missed seeing this in the theater, I can’t wait to watch “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” tonight!
“Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” is available to buy on all major digital retailers including Apple TV, Prime Video, Vudu, Google Play and Movies Anywhere.
“Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” is rated PG-13.
Visit the official movie website here for more information.
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was received for this post. I received a complimentary copy of the movie which helped facilitate this write-up. Images shown in this post are used with permission. As always, my opinions are 100% my own.