It’s Fall TV premiere week! I happen to be one of those people who watch a lot of television. All I can say is, thank goodness for the DVR!
There are a lot of TV shows (both old & new) that are starting this month. It got me thinking, what are my top 5 TV shows that I am looking forward to watching? Here’s my list (in no particular order):
- Modern Family – Everyone on the show is hilarious. I think the little girl on the show who plays Lily is cute & talented. Mitchell & Cam’s relationship is very funny & sweet. I can’t wait to see what happens this season with their characters.
- Homeland – I loved the first season of this show. The second season ended with a bang (pun intended). I can’t wait to see how this third season starts out.
- Top Chef – This is my favorite food competition show on TV. This season’s show takes place in New Orleans, which is a fun town with great food. I can’t wait to see what kind of food creations the chefs make.
- Amazing Race – My husband & I love watching this show. It’s been around for a long time, but never seems to get old for us. My international travel has been limited to 6 countries, so I get to live vicariously through these contestants, taking in the sights & doing crazy challenges.
- Law & Order: SVU – I’ve watched this show since it started many years ago. I’m always fascinated by the storylines that are ripped from the headlines. I’m anxious to see how they resolve last season’s cliffhanger.
What shows are you excited about seeing this season? Do you have any new shows on your list or are they all returning TV shows like mine?
You do know that Lily’s mom, Amy Anderson is a part of the MomsLA group of bloggers? She’s a standup comic and really funny. I’m excited about the new TV season, too – something we will likely talk about the next time I see you!
Yes, we will have lots to talk about when we meet up again! I knew that Amy Anderson did standup through her Twitter posts. I had no idea that she is part of MomsLA. Very cool…
Caryn B says
I don’t watch TV as much as I used to…..but I love the Fall season of shows! : )
It’s a challenge to fit in all of my shows during the week. Sometimes I have to binge watch on weekends when my daughter is asleep! Lol…
I’m definitely looking forward to New Girl and Revenge =) my two shows..
I’ve heard that Revenge is an addictive show. Thanks for stopping by my blog! 🙂
Well I have been wrapped up in Breaking Bad. Other than that, I love the cooking shows.
Oh yes, I have friends who are obsessed with Breaking Bad. I know there will be folks going into BB withdrawals after the Sept. 29th finale. Fortunately they are having a spin-off show, so that should ease some of the pain in losing a show. 🙂
PS – I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award! woot! Looking forward to your answers! http://www.whatiruninto.com/2013/09/25/walking-sunshine-sunshine-award/
Thanks for nominating me! 🙂
I love topchef and amazing race. We are trying to see all 20 seasons of amazinf race. Right now, lucky 7 looks promising.
Thanks for checking out my blog! I didn’t get a chance to see Lucky 7, but the premise looks interesting. Mom, Trophy Wife & The Crazy Ones are 3 new sitcoms that I’ve seen that are pretty funny.