It’s Fall TV premiere week! I happen to be one of those people who watch a lot of television. All I can say is, thank goodness for the DVR!
There are a lot of TV shows (both old & new) that are starting this month. It got me thinking, what are my top 5 TV shows that I am looking forward to watching? Here’s my list (in no particular order):
- Modern Family – Everyone on the show is hilarious. I think the little girl on the show who plays Lily is cute & talented. Mitchell & Cam’s relationship is very funny & sweet. I can’t wait to see what happens this season with their characters.
- Homeland – I loved the first season of this show. The second season ended with a bang (pun intended). I can’t wait to see how this third season starts out.
- Top Chef – This is my favorite food competition show on TV. This season’s show takes place in New Orleans, which is a fun town with great food. I can’t wait to see what kind of food creations the chefs make.
- Amazing Race – My husband & I love watching this show. It’s been around for a long time, but never seems to get old for us. My international travel has been limited to 6 countries, so I get to live vicariously through these contestants, taking in the sights & doing crazy challenges.
- Law & Order: SVU – I’ve watched this show since it started many years ago. I’m always fascinated by the storylines that are ripped from the headlines. I’m anxious to see how they resolve last season’s cliffhanger.
What shows are you excited about seeing this season? Do you have any new shows on your list or are they all returning TV shows like mine?